Sunday, January 20

SUNDAY FUNDAY: Clothes, Makeup, & Hockey

This past week has been SUPER busy and exciting! School has started back up for the semester, AND I also got an internship through my college! I start this week, and I gotta say--I cannot wait! The office I will be in seems like a really fun environment and my peers seem so sweet!

As I'm getting ready for this week, I've been cleaning out my closet trying to put pieces together for my work wardrobe. As you probably gathered from my blog, I'm not a fashion buff. I'm a jeans and sweatshirt kind of girl. However, I don't mind getting dressed up. I went shopping this morning and found some really great tops and a few more dress pants.


As you know I'm trying not to buy makeup this year...as you can see. HAHA I know my collection isn't as big as others', BUT that's okay. I went through my makeup and threw out a lot of old stuff and re-organized. I might do an in-depth post soon. I'm really trying to save money and 'shop my collection'.


Besides being consumed with school and work-related events, the boy and I decided to have a date night! We went to see A Haunted House which was absolutely hilarious! Definately would recommend it if you love comedies.

We also took in a hockey game. Although our team lost, it was a great night. We got to see some of our friends we haven't seen in a while.



Overall it was a pretty great week. I can't wait to see what else 2013 has in store!

Hope you're having an amazing weekend!

♥b

4 comments:

  1. I'm a little bit in love with your nail polish rack. Leopard print <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your nail polish rack, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have a great collection! Mine is embarrisingly big, so I'm trying to shop the stash more too! And the hockey night looks super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I LOVE your nail polish holder, I need to get something like that! I am your newest follower vis GFC

    I am hosting a Beauty Bloggers blog hop every weekend if you would like to come along and link up!

    http://www.jessiswonderland.com/2013/02/beauty-blogers-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)