Saturday, January 19

REVIEW: Palmolive Fresh Infusions

Recently I qualified to receive the Palmolive Fresh Infusions dish soap through the Influenster program. At first, I thought I would pass up the opportunity. After thinking about it I thought, why not!


The main reason I wanted to try this soap is because it's so hard for me to get my foundation brushes clean. Mainly the ones I use to apply my Revlon ColorStay. It's one of the best foundations because of it's long wearing abilities. Sometimes I can spend at least 5 minutes trying to get my brushes clean of that foundation.

While using this 'dish' soap to clean my brushes, I thought it worked great! I didn't have to use a lot, and it seemed like it broke down the foundation a lot faster than the shampoos and facial cleansers that I used to use.

Overall, I think that these are pretty decent soaps. They all smell great and are a definite change from the original Dawn dish soap my mother buys. I'll most likely use one for washing my makeup brushes, and I'll save the others for when I move out on my own.

If you want to give these a try, I would suggest them. Obviously when I run out of these down the road, I will most likely buy whatever is less expensive at the store.

Let me know what you use to clean your makeup brushes and what your opinions are of dish soap--your favorites, does it matter what price, and where do you buy it!

♥b

1 comment:

  1. Try VO5 Kiwi shampoo.. Cleans my foundation brushes with little effort!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)