Sunday, January 27

REVIEW: Benefit HOOLA

Three words--THIS IS BOMB. haha I debated for a while if I would post a review of the Hoola box powder from Benefit. I've mentioned it in a few of my favorites posts, so I figured you guys already knew it was great. I finally gave in and it only made sense to do a post on it so I have something to refer you guys to when I do some upcoming review of other bronzers.


For all you science lovers--Hoola is my "constant". It's the only bronzer that I can use every single day of the year because of it's versatility. Whether I'm really tan, really pale, and everywhere in between; this is the perfect bronzer for contour.


For $28--it's worth every single penny. I'm really kicking myself for not keeping my first Hoola that I finished sometime in December. At the time I wasn't planning on doing a post about it. You'll have to take my word when I say that the pan is twice as deep as the normal pan. There's a lot of product, and a little goes a long way.


It's brown. It's matte. It doesn't have any sheen or shimmer. It's perfect. I also use this product as eyeshadow to blend out my crease every now and then (mostly when I'm tan).

I would say that if you can afford it, if you are looking for a great bronzer, if you love to contour--it's definitely worth the splurge. In my opinion it pays for itself. I bought my first one almost two years ago, and I finished it this past December (22 months)!

Again, I wanted to do this post as a reference for some future reviews on bronzers I've purchased recently.

I haven't heard anything bad about this product. I have only heard good things.

Let me know what your thoughts are in the comments! Have you tried it? Do you love it--hate it? Do you have any dupes?

♥b

10 comments:

  1. I love this bronzer! It's definietly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, two years is a lot of wear for one pan. I guess it pays for itself at that rate! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hands down one of my favourite bronzers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to try this. I really need to pick it up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ive heard lots of great things about this! sounds really nice :)

    I'm following from the #bbloggers blog hop!

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this for the last 2 years, I use it so often and still haven't hit pan! I really love it, especially because it's matte!

    Lovely blog btw, found you through the Monday Blog Hop! :)

    glossedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats a great Idea to use it as an eye shadow for blending! I see everyone with this but am too scared since it is so dark but it is gorgeous! damn its sooo expensive!!! if it was cheaper id def buy it. Good review!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard great things about Hoola! I've never tried it though because it's quite pricey.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hoola is one of my favorite bronzers as its amazing and looks grate on light skin tones like mine.

    new follower, found you through #bbloggers blog hop would love if you found the time to come cheek out my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have really wanted to try this! great review!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)