Thursday, January 10

Naked Basics Eye Look

I'm going to try to keep this post short. I have been debating whether or not to share this post for the past couple days. You guys have asked me for a look using the new Naked Basics palette from Urban Decay, so here it is.



The photos did not turn out the way I would have liked them to. I know this is going to sound repetitive, but I honestly haven't figured out the best settings on my camera yet. I remember it took me a while to find out what worked best for my old Kodak. Unfortunately, I did this look at night, so I couldn't use my Kodak to take the photos. It would have been pointless.

Let me know what you think about the look, palette, and the photos. Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

♥b


3 comments:

  1. This is really pretty Brittany! I have this palette too, and have been wearing a look similar to this a lot lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The look is fab! So simple but so effective.

    I'd love to know what mascara that is too, totally covet those lashes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty neutral look.

    Following you via Monday blog hop :)
    http://www.soulystones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)