Wednesday, January 2

Most Worn Polish: December 2012

I have obsessed over wearing the same nail polish around the holidays for the past three years. I don't know why, but it's become a holiday staple for me!

What polish am I referring to--Spit Fire by Pure Ice. It consists of mostly light pink glitter and silver duo-chrome glitter that makes it look like there are many different colors of glitter in the polish. I like to think of it as the "neutral" glitter polish of my collection.

It's the perfect color and looks great layered on top of pinks, purples, reds, and even white polish. Last year I wore this very glittery polish over a pastel pink for my birthday, and this year used three coats as my Christmas mani. I feel like this polish goes well with any outfit--whether I'm slummin' it or all dressed up.




I love this polish so much that I already own a backup and also very similar dupe--Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Strobe Light. Both are under $5 at WalMart and other drugstores.

If you have any other dupes or colors similar to this one, let me know in the comments! I'd also love to know what your 2012 holiday mani was!

♥b

4 comments:

  1. I am a huge fan of glitter polish (all year really) but for the holidays I agree,It is a must :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I freaking LOVE Spit Fire! I wear it all year round though. Glitter polishes are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks so beautiful. I love all that glitter ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think if you find a nail polish that you love then there is no reason not to wear it over and over! I do love it too, glitter polishes always feel Christmassy to me :) xx

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)