Tuesday, January 1

A Quick Update & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It's amazing how much time flies. 2012 has come and gone, and it's finally 2013! I'm happy to say that we've survived the 'End of the World', and now we don't have to worry about the 'world ending' for a while.

If you didn't already know I turned the BIG 2-1 of the 21st of December. I feel with my birthday being so close to Christmas some years I get shorted, but this year I was definitely spoiled. I feel like everyone's trying to catch me up in the world of technology. A freak accident happened with my phone on my birthday, so my parents bought me a new phone--Motorola Razr M. The boy bought me a new camera--Nikon CoolPix P510--which is absolutely AMAZING! The boy also upgraded my Ipod to an Ipod Touch! I was also blessed with many gift cards, another Hot Tools curling iron to add to the collection, and after many attempts to find me a new Hoola (Sold Out in my area) he got me the Benefit box powder in Dallas.

Nikon CoolPix P510
I've been battling a cold ever since my birthday, so Christmas and New Years were pretty low key. At the end of every year the family gets together and goes out for a "New Year's Supper". This year we went to Outback Steakhouse--food was delicious and having everyone together makes the holidays that much more special.

The boy and I decided to take a road trip on the last day of 2012. We went out of town for some shopping and to take in a hockey game. We even made it back home in time to watch the ball drop!

One of my favorite photos from last night--did I mention how much I LOVE MY NEW CAMERA!?
I hope everyone had an amazing holiday season and a fun and safe new year!


Don't forget that I'm also on Instagram and Twitter!

♥b

1 comment:

  1. Amazing camera, I'm jealous! Actually, I don't have the patience to learn how these things work ahah! Happy new year girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)