Friday, November 2

REVIEW: NYM Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream

I know I keep saying that I was super excited about all these products that I received in my Influenster Beauty Bloggers VoxBox, but it's by far my favorite and best yet!

The next product is Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream. I had to laugh because I love trying any kind of leave in hair cream!


I absolutely love the smell--Coconut & Silk extracts--YUM! The scent lingers in your hair all day!

I really don't have anything bad to say about this product. I like to put it in my hair after I've showered and  I'm headed out the door. I think it's great for the days that I don't do anything but let my hair air dry.

A full size of this product retails for $6, and you can find them in drugstores!

Have you tried Not Your Mother's products? Do you like them? Have you seen Not Your Mother's products in store?

♥b

5 comments:

  1. I'm really interested in this brand, although I don't have a problem with friz - yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really have a frizz problem either yet!

      Delete
  2. I really want this JUST because of the scent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never used to like coconut scents, but I've grown to love them! ♥

      Delete
  3. Your blogs and every other content is so entertaining and useful It makes me come back again.numbing cream for tattoos

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)