Friday, November 16

REVIEW: NARS Blush Deep Throat

I really feel like I have been bombarding you guys with reviews lately, but I can't help it. I have been breaking out like crazy, and I've bitten my nails down so far it hurts to type! haha

If you have been following me for a while, you've probably gathered that I am more of a drugstore makeup lover. BUT I love to splurge, and I've found some pretty amazing high-end products. In my opinion, if I'm going to spend money on a product, it sure as hell better be worth it.

I decided to take the plunge and get a NARS blush. I hear so many great things about this brand, and they look absolutely amazing. The packaging is to die for, and their well-known for their provocative named products.

Deep Throat is the shade that landed in my shopping cart on Apothica.com.


I think their most famous blush has to be Orgasm. I did think that I would get that one, but I thought--why not try something new?

I'm actually very satisfied with Deep Throat. It's very pigmented, and it's such a beautiful color. It's a peachy pink with a faint golden shimmer--in the shade range I usually reach for.

For $27 this is definitely a splurge, but well worth it. I know this is a blush that I will reach for often.

I tried to find a dupe in my blush collection, but nothing was exact. The blushes I compared it to were NYX Blush in Pinched (more pink than Deep Throat); Wet & Wild Mellow Wine (Similar color, more pigmented, and matte), and ELF Candid Coral (way more on the peachy orange side).


If you are thinking about purchasing Deep Throat, those are the colors to keep in mind, but they aren't exact.

I got my NARS blush from Apothica.com, but Nars is also available at Sephora stores, Sephora.com, and NarsCosmetics.com.

In case you were wondering I use my MAC 168 brush to apply my blush!

What do you think of NARS blushes? Which ones have you tried, and which ones are you most interested in?

Let me know in the comments!

♥b

4 comments:

  1. I have Deep Throat and would love to purchase Orgasm next! Both of them are so beautiful!

    Ellie @ Ellalogy 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of deep throat! But Nars is unfortunately not cruelty free, tho I really appreciate the suggestions of the couple of blushes (Wet & Wild Mellow Wine and ELF Candid Coral)close to deep throat 8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so pretty! I have a NARS blush palette & I love, love, LOVE it! I think my favorite would be Orgasm...but I really like Sin too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deep Throat looks so pretty! I've never owned a NARS blush, but might consider purchasing this one.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)