Friday, November 2

REVIEW: Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit

I'm gonna make this simple--love the lashes, not a fan of the glue or the tweezer thingy!

The lashes are gorgeous. I've never tried thick false lashes like these before...and I'm certainly kicking myself. They're really great if you want that full and thick look. For me they are just the right length, and they're very durable. I've worn them twice already, and they still look like new!


I am always hesitant to try the lash glue that comes with the lashes. This glue didn't hold them for very long. I suggest buying a tube of lash glue (Duo).

I was really excited about the tweezer included, but it just made it difficult to apply. I find that using your fingers works the best!

So do you really need to buy the "starter kit"...in my opinion, NO.

If you buy a tube of glue and just buy the lashes, you will be set! If you wanted to buy the starter kit to try yourself it retails for about $6.

What kind of lashes and lash glue are your favorites? Let me know in the comments!

♥b

3 comments:

  1. I think these look really pretty! I would use DUO with them (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brittany! Found you through a blog hop and I'm loving your blog! I have never used false lashes before but these ones look super dramatic! Following you now, feel free to stop by my blog and say hello too!

    x Ellie @ Ellalogy 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep hearing how good kiss lashes are, maybe I'll have to get a pair.

    and I agree lash glues that come with any set of lashes suck, tho I recently tried the adrell lash glue and I love it, almost as good as the duo.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)