Friday, November 2

REVIEW: Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin

Final product from the Influenster Beauty Bloggers VoxBox--the Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin.


Again, I was super excited because I have thought about buying these in store! I think they are a great idea, and now that I have them and I've actually tried them--I guess it's a toss up depending on your hair length and the way you'd use them.

I got to first say that I haven't been wearing my hair in messy buns simply because my hair is getting really long, and I hate trying to detangle the knots I get from messy buns. When I want to wear a bun out, my sock buns and loop buns don't require a spin pin to hold.

Confused yet? haha


But I do love these for when I've just gotten out of the shower, towel dryed my hair, and I've twisted it into a tight bun so I can do my makeup and not worry about it getting in my face. That's really the only time that I've used them, but love them for that!

If you have shorter hair, I don't know how well they'd work. And obviously I don't think they'd hold if you were playing sports or working out. That might sound weird, but they don't seem like they'd hold as well as a pony tail.

These to me are either a "getting ready" asset or a "going out, I'm gonna twist my hair up" thing! haha

I think the biggest reason I haven't used them anywhere but at home is because (1) I can't put it around my wrist like a pony tail and (2) they're not flat like bobby pins and make your pocket look lumpy!

If you're thinking about buying them for yourself, definitely assess your hair type and where you'd use them! They retail for $7-8 at drugstores!

Let me know if you've tried these and what you're hair type is and where you wore them!

I'd also like to know if you like separate posts for these VoxBox reviews, or if you like them all piled into one!

♥b

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by our blog! Following you now :) Also I've tried the spin pin and love it! I have very fine long hair and it surprisingly works great. It works well using one, and when I wear two I'm covered. Great review and good idea on using it when out of the shower!

    Stay pretty xo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)