Thursday, November 1

REVIEW: BBW Mini Candle White Barn Nutmeg & Spice

I love candles. The only time that I burn candles is in the colder months, so I was so excited when I received a Mini Bath and Body Works candle in my Influenster Beauty Bloggers VoxBox! These retail for $3.50 each or 2 for $5. I received the White Barn Nutmeg and Spice candle, and I really have been enjoying it.


If you are a candle lover, these mini size candles are perfect! Not only is the price great, but you can buy more scents and not have to worry about burning big candles and have them taking up storage space.

I've never had a problem with BBW candle wicks, and they seem to last a pretty long time. Even though it's a mini size, the scent filled up the downstairs of my home in a matter of minutes.

They're cute, easy to store, and smell absolutely AMAZING! BBW has hit the nail on the head with these, and there are so many different scents to choose from.These are perfect for gifts for the holidays or great as housewarming gifts. I know of a few people who will probably be getting these from me for the holidays!

Have you ever tried a Bath & Body Works candle? How do they compare to others you've tried!?

Disclaimer: I received this product for the purpose of review. All opinions are honest and of my own.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

♥b

3 comments:

  1. I love BBW candles! I got Blackpepper & Bergamont in my Influenster Vox Box and it smells divine as well. These mini candles are my fav because you don't have to "commit" to one scent for a long time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found that mine didn't want to burn all the way. :( But they really do fill the air! I think I grew fond of the little mini candles. I get to sample smells before I decide to buy a bigger candle.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)