Tuesday, November 13

Lorac Pro Palette Neutral Eye

Ever since I did the review of the Lorac Pro Palette, the requests from you guys for makeup looks using it have grown!

I did do a smokey eye for the wonderful Aly of Wonderland Beauty using this palette. I suggest checking that post, as well as, her blog out!

This past weekend I went out with the boy, and this is the eye look I created. All shadows are from the Lorac Pro Palette-Nude, Champagne, Taupe, Sable & Espresso. The lashes are from Kiss, and the review of those can be found HERE. I NEVER EVER do winged liner, but I think I nailed it in this look!





I would love to hear what you think! Hope everyone is having a great week!

♥b

6 comments:

  1. So pretty! And thanks for the shout out ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look turned out so great! looks lovely and that palette was a good investment ;)

    Stay pretty xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look! I’ll definitely have to recreate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely make up.
    http://www.glossylala.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your liner looks flwaless, especially since you don't go for this look often, just like me - I think I'm scared ahah! The lashes look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)