For some reason every time I go to pull together my favorites of the month, I always go for the same products. I haven't been buying a lot of makeup because I have so much already! I've realized that I need to "shop my collection" more.
Most of these products you've probably already seen me talk about or are fairly new.
1. Lorac Pro Eyeshadow Palette ($42 at Sephora or ULTA): I have a review up for this palette, so I won't go too much into details because you can find that HERE. It's got 8 matte and 8 shimmer shadows. It's a really nice palette that you can reach for to achieve so many different looks!
2. Revlon ColorStay Whipped Foundation ($10-15 at drugstores & ULTA): I also have a review up of this foundation. It's a great oil control and long lasting foundation. It's a bit pricier than the regular Revlon ColorStay liquid foundation, but I find that I don't have to use as much. You can check out my review of that HERE.
3.CoverGirl Quad in Country Woods ($4-6 at drugstores & ULTA): These colors are great for a sheer wash of color over the lids. I love using this quad if I'm in a hurry and want quick look. The colors are sheer, but buildable--great for beginners!
4. Benefit Box Blush in Georgia (I can't even remember! haha It might be discontinued): I remember buying the day after Thanksgiving last year for a steal with another box blush from benefit. I didn't realize how light and unusable it was. I think a lot of people own this box blush or did own it and have gotten rid of it! I find that as I keep getting lighter in skin tone, it works nicely as an all over face powder if used lightly. It smells amazing, and if you already own it, I encourage you to try it as a face powder! If not, it looks nice as a highlight on your brow bone for any look.
5. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze ($7-9 at drugstores & ULTA): Love this! It works great as a base and all by itself all over the lid. It's really pretty, and I love the way that it looks with my blue eyes.
6. China Glaze Below Deck ($5-8 at Sally's Beauty Supply or ULTA): Beautiful color for fall. These colors are my go-to for fall, so I had to include this one. Rimmel makes another color similar!
7. Orly Rage ($6-8 Sally's or ULTA): This a color that I've gotten more recently--maybe mid summer. I love this color and it's been on my nails since mid September.