Sunday, November 4

FAVORITES of October!

For some reason every time I go to pull together my favorites of the month, I always go for the same products. I haven't been buying a lot of makeup because I have so much already! I've realized that I need to "shop my collection" more.


Most of these products you've probably already seen me talk about or are fairly new.

1. Lorac Pro Eyeshadow Palette ($42 at Sephora or ULTA): I have a review up for this palette, so I won't go too much into details because you can find that HERE. It's got 8 matte and 8 shimmer shadows. It's a really nice palette that you can reach for to achieve so many different looks!

2. Revlon ColorStay Whipped Foundation ($10-15 at drugstores & ULTA): I also have a review up of this foundation. It's a great oil control and long lasting foundation. It's a bit pricier than the regular Revlon ColorStay liquid foundation, but I find that I don't have to use as much. You can check out my review of that HERE.

3.CoverGirl Quad in Country Woods ($4-6 at drugstores & ULTA): These colors are great for a sheer wash of color over the lids. I love using this quad if I'm in a hurry and want quick look. The colors are sheer, but buildable--great for beginners!

4. Benefit Box Blush in Georgia (I can't even remember! haha It might be discontinued): I remember buying the day after Thanksgiving last year for a steal with another box blush from benefit. I didn't realize how light and unusable it was. I think a lot of people own this box blush or did own it and have gotten rid of it! I find that as I keep getting lighter in skin tone, it works nicely as an all over face powder if used lightly. It smells amazing, and if you already own it, I encourage you to try it as a face powder! If not, it looks nice as a highlight on your brow bone for any look.

5. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze ($7-9 at drugstores & ULTA): Love this! It works great as a base and all by itself all over the lid. It's really pretty, and I love the way that it looks with my blue eyes.

6. China Glaze Below Deck ($5-8 at Sally's Beauty Supply or ULTA): Beautiful color for fall. These colors are my go-to for fall, so I had to include this one. Rimmel makes another color similar!

7. Orly Rage ($6-8 Sally's or ULTA): This a color that I've gotten more recently--maybe mid summer. I love this color and it's been on my nails since mid September.

9 comments:

  1. SO jealous! I need the LORAC Palette! And Bad to the Bronze is so awesome, too. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all of your favorites you gave me a few products I am going to put on my wish list!
    P.S enter my Get Gorgeous Giveaway worth over $100!
    http://discountbeauty101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh that LORAC palette... in my dreams, one day, maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really great favorites! everyone talks about the LORAC palette im thinking about buying it:)
    http://amandamaria06.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the products in this post, you make me want to go out and buy them lol!

    New follower, follow back?

    www.simplyblushed.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great favorites. See they are all in beige/brown tones. I like the Orly nail polish, although I usually get them in small bottles so they don't dry up.

    www.cherryfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower! Would appreciate a re-follow??

    https://www.facebook.com/SimpleAesthetic

    Thanks!!
    Hilary Lambert
    www.simpleaesthetic.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)