Monday, October 29

UPDATE: My social sites!

Just wanted to update you guys on a few things, and tell you that all the photos are linked to the sites discussed! I've had quite a few new followers to my blog, so I want to welcome and thank all my new as well as long-time followers. I really am blessed and appreciate all the kind comments! You guys are truly the reason I keep blogging!

First off I want to say that if you have any questions, concerns, or requests, you can e-mail me at brittanyssecret@hotmail.com. Pretty easy to remember, huh? I check my e-mail pretty frequently throughout the day.

brittanyssecret@hotmail.com

BUT if you want a quicker response, I'm on Twitter 24/7. I'm on it when I'm on the computer doing stuff, and I carry my phone with me all the time, so I can respond in a matter of minutes...unless I'm sleeping--then it'll have to wait till morning! I know that I have quite a few readers from around the world, so please keep in mind the time difference!

Photo is linked--click to view my Twitter account!

Now on to the fun stuff! If you have been following me for a while, you know that I FREAKING LOVE PINTEREST! I think everyone should have a pinterest account. This site is amazing. It's my recipe book, blogging inspiration, it's pretty much taken over Google, AND my wedding planner all in one--shhhh don't tell Ethan! I've seriously learned so much from this site! If you have pinterest I would love to see your pins and boards so please leave your name or links to your profile in the comments.



Photo is linked--click to view my Pinterest profile!

Something new in my world recently is Instagram! I know you are only able to access this through an apple or android product (from my understanding), but since the boy just recently got the Samsung Galaxy III, I couldn't resist downloading the app for myself. Like with all of these sites, please leave your username in the comments!
Since I don't know if I can link to my Instagram profile...I have put together a collage of photos and I will leave my username below!

brittany_witt

I have tried to link this photo to a photo from my Instagram account, let me know if it works!

Like I said before, the photos are linked to the appropriate page! Please leave your links or names in the comments below! I would love to follow you on these sites! As always, these links can be found at the top of my blog!

If you have any neat and interesting sites to share, please let me know! I am always up for trying new things!


Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

♥b

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic post, i am dying for Taylor Swift's new album.

    Txx

    http://fantasticfunfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I'm on twitter 24/7, too (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already following you except on Instagram because I have a shitty phone -_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here--that's why I use my boyfriend's phone! ♥

      Delete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)