Tuesday, October 23

TRAVEL TIP: Books & Magazines

I was going through my closet a few weeks ago getting rid of everything that I don't need anymore, when I came across this laptop case that came with my purse that I bought from Target. My intentions were to keep it--because, let's face it, I knew I could use it for something!

Well, I found my use for it! I don't know about you, but I get super annoyed when the pages of my books and magazines get bent all to hell, but they fit perfectly inside the laptop case!
 


I do quite a bit of traveling with road trips with the boy or just to school. I do a lot of reading and looking through magazines gathering inspiration during those trips or during my downtime at school.

This past weekend the boy and I made a trip about 2 hours from home, and it was so nice to reach into my bag and grab out a neat magazine that wasn't bent or curled from being in my purse!

This is just one of those things that makes life so much better, and I hope that you found it helpful!

Cheers to no more bent pages!

♥b

8 comments:

  1. this is such a good idea! esp since I have a bunch of magazine flying all over my purse haha why did I never think of it :) Btw - I was reading some older entries and I thought those contacts were so cool looking haha

    cute blog, I'm following you via Blog Hop and would love if you could follow back.
    Stay Pretty, Miranda M. http://prettysquared.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I absolutely love this idea!
      I'm addicted to those contacts! I love them so much!

      Delete
  2. This is a great idea, I hate when my magazines are bent too, I think I will try something like this out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! You can get a really inexpensive one!

      Delete
  3. This is a great idea! I might like to vajazzle it haha

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sending me your link in the bbloggers chat! Very nice post, such a great idea! following now! Hope you'll take a look at my blog and maybe join my giveaway if you like :)
    Have a nice evening!

    http://www.curlsandbags.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)