Thursday, October 18

Lorac Pro Palette REVIEW

You guys asked for it...HERE IT IS! I have finally gotten around to reviewing the Lorac PRO Palette ($42).

The boy bought this palette for me about a month ago, and not only do I absolutely love him, I LOVE the palette as well! Honestly, if I would choose this palette over both the Naked palettes from Urban Decay!


Reasons why I wanted it:
1. Half matte(8)-half shimmer(8)
2. Has three great browns
3. Very beautiful, light, neutral colors
4. Darker shades (Matte black & brown)
5. Word was that every color was pigmented!
6. It literally would have every color you'd need!

 There are so many reasons I like this palette. Every reason I wanted it just makes it that much better now that I've been using it throughout the month. You can achieve a light, everyday look or a beautiful smokey eye look.

The shadows can be a bit "powdery" but a little tap of the brush before application takes care of that.

Like I said before, I would take this palette over both of the Naked palettes. It's a few bucks cheaper, and comes with more shadows. There are 8 matte, 8 shimmer shades that are so gorgeous.In my opinion, I think there are very close dupes from the Naked palettes.

As far as which palette best suits you...I guess it's just a matter of opinion.

Let me know what your thoughts are of this palette! I would to hear from you!

♥b

16 comments:

  1. I got this palette too back in September and Love it!! It's so nice to have both matte and shimmers selections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think the Naked palettes are so overrated, I'm sick of always hearing about them, there are tons of great palettes out there too! Pewter, Deep Purple and Slate look absolutely gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AGREED! I really only bought them because of the hype! This one is great!
      I do like the Naked palettes, but Wish I would have saved my money on them...$100 of eyeshadow..what was I thinking!? haha

      Delete
  3. This looks soo pretty! I LOVE the fact that their are shimmery and matte shades!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read a lot of great reviews about this palette. I have the Naked palette 2 but am willing to try others. Thanks for the review!

    New follower through blog hop

    http://mui28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am eyeing that deep purple shade! It looks fab! I feel like you can never have too many eyeshadow palettes!


    http://facethiscity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favorite shades from the palette--love them all though! ♥

      Delete
  6. New follower from smile it's friday blog hop! Come check out my blog sometime if you'd like!
    Steps To Perfection...With Romanianbutterfly206

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your link! Heading over to your site now! ♥

      Delete
  7. Awesome review! This palette looks gorgeous! I love your blog~ I'm your newest follower! :)

    Ashlee @ The Makeup Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love with this palette as well! I'm now a new follower of yours through the monday Beauties blog hop :)

    http://skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)