Wednesday, October 10

Colored Contacts--Eyesbright.com

 Notice anything different!?


I haven been having so much fun playing with these colored contacts that I received from www.EyesBright.com. Any kind of contact lenses that you can think of, you can find it on their site! They have both prescription who need it and non prescription for people like me who don't.They are a company from the UK, but I thought that the shipping was great! It only took a little over a week.

I chose brown because my eyes are originally blue, so I wanted to switch it up!When I got them in the mail I didn't tell anyone because I wanted to see if anyone noticed. I must say that everyone knew something was different, but they had no idea! The boy didn't even notice--but I guess that's normal! haha



I got to admit I was really scared to put them in and take them out, but I've gotten the hang of them! I am interested in getting more because I love the way I can change up my look!

I also absolutely love how my blue eyes come through when my pupils are smalls.
I think this time of year is perfect for experimenting with your look--especially with Halloween not too far away!

Let me know if you like the new look and don't forget to check out www.Eyesbright.com!


♥b

4 comments:

  1. They look great! I tried colored contacts, just can't do it. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look great on you!
    Sarah Payne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eyelashes are SOSOSO long! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)