Monday, October 15

Bride-To-Be VoxBox Reviews!

Kiss everEZlashes $3.99


I love wearing false lashes, but I've never tried these. It was an interesting experience; however, I did NOT like the strings. they didn't pull out easily, and I could not get the lashes lined up to my lashes using them. I loved the lashes...not the strings. I pulled the strings out before I did the second eye and applied them like I normally would, and they looked so much better than trying to use the strings with them.

It came with a little tube of lash glue which I thought worked fine. I prefer my DUO lash glue that I just recently purchased over anything.
 
Verdict: Great lashes, you don't need the strings! I will probably purchase them!

Dream Water $2.99


I have to admit that I was hesitant to use it. It claims to help you fall asleep. I chugged it, and about 20 minutes after drank it, I felt tired. It seems like a great overall idea, but I'm thinking that it's more of a "mental" thing...like "I just drank dream water, so I should feel sleepy" if that makes sense?

Verdict: To me it's a mental thing more than anything. I won't be repurchasing.

IvyDate


The box came with a business card for Ivydate.com and a code for "Friends of the Bride who are still looking for the one." I've never used a dating site, and neither have any of my friends. This is actually the first time of me hearing about this certain dating site.

Verdict: Not sure.Check it out if you want to? haha

Rescue Gum $5.95'


This gum claims to relieve your stress. I didn't like it. The flavor was okay....I'm more of a minty gum girl, and this just didn't cut it. I gave it to my family to try, and they didn't like it either. I've been really stressed with school lately, and didn't even notice a difference. I chewed it before and while taking an exam, and I didn't notice a difference.

Verdict: Not very good. Won't purchase.

Schwarzkopf Professionals BC Repair Rescue

BC Repair Rescue Shampoo $18

BC Repair Rescue Conditioner $21
BC Repair Rescue Sealed Ends $21


LOVE all three of these products. I have thick hair and ever since I have started using these my hair has felt so light and airy. I don't care for the smell of the shampoo, but the conditioner and sealed ends smell amazing! I have noticed that when I curl my hair, it stays curled for much longer than normal. I was hesitant about using the conditioner because it is such a thin consistency, but it actually detangled and smoothed my hair very nicely. As far as the sealed ends, there's no way that it can repair your split ends. Once your hair splits, it splits. I do like this product because it does seem to leave my hair even more smooth.

Verdict: I love these products. I don't know if I will repurchase, but it's a possibility.

These are my own opinions. This box was sent to my by Influesnter for the purpose of review.

♥b

11 comments:

  1. The gum sounds really weird! I don't even know if it's possible for it to make you less stressed! Haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right!? I had the same thoughts when I opened the box! haha

      Delete
  2. Nice blog! I'm your new Follower! I hope you visit my blog sometimes.. Thank's!! :)
    Kisses from VV!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. may be i should try some of this products
    checkout my blog at http://www.definingwords.blogspot.com
    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. hah i agree about the gum seems strange! Let us know if it works! New follower found you through wonderland Beauty's blog! Would love if you checked my blog out sometime!

    Steps To Perfection...With Romanianbutterfly206

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting box!! Thanks for the review. Following you now:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mix of products. Thanks for the review. Following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of that dreamwater stuff--bizarre idea, but I'm pretty sure that the placebo effect has a lot to do with it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)