Saturday, September 29

School Spirit--Football Nails!

This weekend was homecoming for my boyfriend's high school and my high school. We decided to go to his school for the football game because his younger brother is a senior linebacker for the team! They unfortunately lost with only a few seconds left in the game, but it was fun to go and support him.

Earlier in the week I was really trying to decide what I wanted to on my nails. I knew I really wanted to do something festive because it was homecoming, so I decided to a splatter with their school colors!



I used Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in All Fired Up! and Sinful Colors Black on Black. As I said in a recent post, these are my favorite--AND I realized they are perfect for any school colors. With football season getting into high gear, I think it's perfect for manicures!

Let me know what you think of this look in the comments--don't forget to follow me on Twitter!

Hope you guys have a great and safe weekend!

♥b

4 comments:

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)