Monday, September 17

My Favorite Mani--SPLATTER!

I always get asked which type of manis are my favorite.

I have a lot, but splatter manis are my absolute favorite--mostly because they always turn out different, and the color combinations are endless!

Although it's my favorite, I don't do it as much because I make a big mess when I do it! haha The things you do for beauty! 



I don't think I've ever posted this mani on my blog before, but I do know that I used it as a guest post back in April for the beautiful Kayla (Sheer Beauty).

If you want to see a step by step how-to, go check out the original post on her blog!

Hope you guys enjoyed this look, and I hope everyone has a great week!

♥b

8 comments:

  1. This was a great guess post that you did for my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous! Such a great effect! Great blog, we found you through the blog hop and now following! xx

    january-sublime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so good at nail art!! I found you through the bbloggers blog hop, I love how creative you are! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I love this look never seen it before! I will deff be checking how to do it on your guest post!

    http://thebigburd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That effect is absolutley awesome - I want it so badly! Great post :D Becca x

    P0LARMILK

    ReplyDelete
  6. That mani is awesome! Looks like I'll have to recreate it myself sometime soon! Following you now BTW :)

    Martha
    http://www.quickcheapandpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)