Monday, August 20

TOP 5 Drugstore Makeup Products!

If you have been following me for a while, you could probably sense that I am a drugstore kinda girl. I love splurging on high end makeup every once in a while, but I think there are a lot of great drugstore products out there!

I think all of these products would be a great for a starter kit. I'm not going to go into depth because I absolutely love all five of these products--I believe they all have been featured in my favorites!

L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black (Waterproof) Mascara

Revlon Colorstay Foundation

ELF Blush & Bronzing Contour Powder

L'Oreal Lineur Intense Carbon Black Liquid Eyeliner

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

I would love to know if you have tried any of these products and your opinions of them!

♥b

6 comments:

  1. I really, really, REALLY want to try that mascara. I've heard so many great things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously need to try that ELF blush/contour kit. Geez, it's been ages and I STILL haven't gotten around to buying it! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly am not a fan of the colorstay foundations, I find they oxide too quickly on me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with L'Oreal's liquid eye liner, its the only one (and I've tried a lot) that actually work really well and I love the tip, it makes it so much easier to apply. I also love elf's blush and bronzer duo, use it all the time. Great picks!!

    Kelly
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wе're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with valuable info to work on. You've
    done a formіdable ϳob and our whοle
    cοmmunіty will be gratеful tο
    you.
    Here is my homepage :: www.sfgate.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read your blog and i would say anybody can afford Cosmetics product at discount in online cosmetics store.

    best eyeliner pencil & best eyeshadow palette

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)