Sunday, August 19

SUNDAY FUNDAY: Vacation UPDATE!

Not much has been going on the past few days except cleaning and organizing and getting ready for school. I don't have a lot of pictures to show you, but I will probably be posting a Back to School TAG either later on in the day or early tomorrow morning!

I've got most of the school supplies...except new folders! I haven't been able to find any cute ones--any ideas where I could look!?

Some reading material for the long 14 hour drive to where we'll be vacationing!

All my school books finally came in the mail!

Are you guys excited to go back to school!? I sort of am.

I can't wait for vacation this next week though which brings me to my next topic. I will be leaving this Tuesday (Aug. 21st) and I won't be back until Sunday (Aug. 26th). I do have a couple posts planned, but I don't know if I will be able to post them where we are going so...I will probably post as soon as I get home on Sunday. It probably won't be another Sunday Funday--most likely a Monday Funday? haha I don't know what I'm going to do quite yet.

Whether you just have to work or it's your first week back to school, I hope you have a great week and weekend! I will talk to you when I can talk to you!

♥b

BTW: If you wanna chat or contact me, I am always on TWITTER--SO TWEET ME!

7 comments:

  1. I love back to school shopping xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing I'm looking forward to about going back to uni is getting all of my uni supplies. In so scared about going back... 3rd year. Ekk.

    and! I always buy those animal print pens. love them! xx

    http://amandainneverland.blogspot.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love getting new stationary before starting study time, always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes animal print pens! I have the leopard one! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the animal print pens! Would love to find them somewhere, although I'm not yet looking forward to going back to school:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm off on holiday soon also... so excited :D

    OutsideBEautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)