Wednesday, August 1

JULY Favorites!

This month I've kept things simple because I've been on the go. Here are the few products that I have been loving to keep my routine simple and quick.

Special Effects Silk Drops Hair Serum--LOVE using this after I've straightened my hair. I apply it to the ends, and it makes my hair look so healthy. I also love that the tiniest bit goes a LONG way. Be careful not to use too much, or your hair will look like you just rolled in grease!

Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Moisturizer--I love this moisturizer because it has salicylic acid. It's fighting acne and moisturizing.

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation--This is the foundation I've been reaching for a lot. Mostly because it's a thin consistency, I don't need a lot, and I can use my fingers for application. It's great because it has a dewy finish and lately that's what I've been liking with my tan.

Wet n Wild Blush in Mellow Wine--I haven't been wearing a whole lot of blush this summer because my cheeks are tinted from the sun, but this is very pretty for those nights out and I want some added color.

Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Trio in Walking On Eggshells--EVERY girl should own this. These colors make a great look for every day. One of the cheapest trios, but you have everything in one little palette which makes it great for traveling.

This is a palette that I've put together of shadows that have come from drugstore quads, trios, and singles. Very random, but these are more of the neutral shades I've been wearing.

Loreal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara--I purchased my first tube of this mascara about a year ago, and it's been my go-to mascara ever since! LOVE LOVE LOVE how my lashes stay curled after I've applied it, and it builds for great volume and length!
Those were my favorites of the past month. Have you tried any of these products? What are your favorites!?
♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)