Saturday, August 18

HEMP Pomegranate Mango Body Moisturizer

After I bought this at Sally's about a month ago, I asked you guys on Twitter if you wanted a review, and got a lot of requests, so here it is!




I LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER!!This lotion just might surpass my obsession with the Triple Body Moisture Creams from Bath & Body Works. This stuff is completely opposite, but yet I love them both!

Let's start out with the price. This sells for $6-8 at Sally's Beauty Supply which I think is a great for the amount you get--18oz. Plus it comes with a pump--you know I love anything with a pump!

At my Sally's there were I think 4-5 different scents, but they all smelled great. I didn't have anything that smelled like this, so that's my reasoning for picking the pomegranate mango scent.

The thing that I love most about this lotion is that it sinks into your skin really quickly. Obviously it's not like instant, but it doesn't linger on the top of your skin like others do. It's very thin, but very moisturizing.

For me I have really dry elbows, and this has worked wonders! I've applied it almost every time I get out of the shower, and it's made my elbows so soft. I also use this as an "after sun" lotion.

This is definitely my new go-to warmer weather lotion. I like thicker lotions for the colder weather, but I will continue to use this through the colder months.

If you want to try this lotion out but don't what to buy the 18oz. bottle, you can also opt for the smaller bottle that Sally's provides.

Have any of you tried this moisturizer? Let me know your thoughts!

♥b


1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to try this, & now I think I'll give it a go! BTW, SOO glad you got rid of Disqus, it's always so hard for me commment! If you don't like the Blogger one, you could try Intense Debate, which is what I use! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)