Friday, July 27

Polish DUPES--Neon Pinks.

Something that maybe doesn't excite me that much is realizing that I've bought a polish and I already have something quite similar. I do, however, love that I am able to share those dupes with you so you don't make the same mistake.

I have two to share with you today. Both colors are absolutely gorgeous, so it doesn't bother me too much that I have so much of them. In fact I've gone through each of the Sinful Colors' polishes, and these shown are repurchased bottles! If that doesn't show you how much I LOVE these shades, I don't know what more I could possibly do to convince you!

First up is Sinful Colors' PINK and China Glaze's Pool Party. These shades are a darker neon pink. Like most neons, they both dry matte.




Second is Sinful Colors' 24/7 and China Glaze's Shocking Pink (Neon). These are your typical Barbie neon pink. These also dry to a matte finish.




If you have been following me for a while, you know that I love neon pinks. I wear them year-round, and I don't really care if they go "out-of-season".

♥b


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing this comparison. I was image searching to confirm that 24/7 was a neon, but stumbled onto your comparison. Now I know better than to buy the China Glaze. I'd love you to check out my blog-though I don't update it very often, I hope there's some good information on there.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)