Wednesday, July 18

Back In The WEAVE of THINGS.

I hope you guys missed me just as much as I missed you! I don't want to say that it's been great not blogging this past month, but it was nice to travel and do things without worrying about posting!

I will be sharing my adventures in my upcoming Sunday Funday post!

For now, I wanted to show you a mani that I've just discovered. I haven't been able to get onto my youtube account because I've been so busy. One of my FAVORITE ladies--MissJenFABULOUS--does amazing nail tutorials, and I really wanted to give this one a go.

Here it is! The polishes I used will be listed below!




Polishes Used:
Purple Panic--China Glaze
Shocking Pink (Neon)--China Glaze
Snow Me White--Sinful Colors

I'm so glad to be back blogging! Let me know what you think of this look!

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)