Sunday, June 10

SUNDAY FUNDAY: I'm Back :)

I know you guys have been wondering where in the heck I have been! I've been busy with school and just everyday life. I haven't been painting my nails anything special because I've had a class which required us to dress professionally.

I am currently down to my only online class for the rest of the summer...Payroll Accounting! I'm also currently looking for a job/internship so I can complete my schooling in the fall!

Here is what I have been up to lately....

I caught a pretty big catfish!

I've been having to wear office clothes...#booo!

My payroll homework has gotten out of hand!

I haven't forgotten about my VoxBox goodies! Reviews will be coming this week!

I caught a huge bass the next day!

The boy took me to one our spots that overlooks the Mississippi River...

These are the shoes I wore for my cousin's wedding....black dress, these shoes...I looked good! ;)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)