Friday, June 15

Spring VoxBox REVIEWS!

HERE it is! I decided to put all of the reviews of the products I received in my Spring VoxBox that was sent to me by Influenster!



Sheer Cover Duo Concealer:

LOVE this concealer. I don't wear concealer a whole lot in the summertime, but with all the weddings and special occasions lately, it's worked great for covering my darker under eyes!


AVEENO Daily Moisturizing Body Wash:

Another great product! Love how clean my skin feels after using it. It doesn't leave your skin feeling tight like other body washes. I took this product camping, and I loved how the bugs didn't bother me or try bitting at me!


ChapStick Lip Shield 365:

Really impressed! Usually when I go out on the river I have to keep applying my chapstick to keep my lips from burning, but I only have to apply this once and it keeps my lips from burning! LOVE that I don't have to keep re-applying it! It smells like a just-opened bag of skittles--and something else, that I can't put my nose on. This is my new go-to lip balm!


Sally Hansen Salon Effects:

I love the idea behind nail stickers, but they just aren't me. I used Seche Vite top coat, (Same top coat I used with the Kiss nail Stickers) and this time they didn't crinkle, but the edges rolled! So frustrating!

I need to find a better top coat to apply when using nail stickers--Any ideas!?


Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist:

Not a huge fan of the scent I received--Moonlight Path--but I did like it for layering with my perfumes. I absolutely LOVE the new packaging. I've been a HUGE BBW fan since I can remember, and I gotta say they really stepped up the packaging!


Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball Of Foot:

These will work great if you have enough room in your shoe for them. I could only use them in one pair of heels I own. All the others they didn't fit! They are really comfortable and do relieve foot pain!


SOYJOY Bar:


YUCK. Probably one of the sickest things I've ever tasted. I'll stick to my Chocolate Chip granola bars!


Overall I really like the Spring VoxBox. It came with many great products! I would purchase every single one of these products EXCEPT the SOYJOY bar!


Let me know if you received the VoxBox and what your opinions are! I hope these reviews were helpful to you!

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)