Tuesday, June 5

MAY Favorites!

I feel so bad for not being able to blog for such a long time. I've been so caught up in school and finding a job and weddings that I haven't had much time to even sleep!

Here are my May favorites. A lot of these are all conservative products because I've had to be more professional with my makeup and nails. Either way, I hope you enjoy!

Sally Hansen Hair Remover Wax Strip Kit--Love this for waxing my eyebrows! $5-6 Wal-Mart

Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, & Buck--Eyeshadows I've been using religiously. Love them for a natural look!

I've been really impressed with this concealer; it work great for brightening my undereyes. I received in the Spring VoxBox.

The next best thing to Revlon ColorStay. This is my new go-to foundation when I need coverage in the warmer months!



Great for setting my foundation on the days where I need more coverage!


Lip products: Chapstick LipShield--came in Spring VoxBox. Rimmel Lasting Finish Lip Pencil in Natural. Benefit 'Life on the A List' lip gloss.

I've been going very natural with brown eyeliners: UD 24/7 Glide-on 'Demolition' and Maybelline Eye Studio Liner 'Brown' AND my favorite mascara is the Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black in waterproof! The best!

China Glaze 'Shocking Pink' has been on my toes ever since flip flop season started, and SH 'Shell we Dance?' has been my go-to, professional polish lately!

The only two eye brushes that I've been using lately are my MAC 217 and my Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush.

I absolutely LOVE this scent. I've run out of the perfume, but the lotion smells just as great! If you are looking for a clean and fresh scent--this is the one!

Let me know what your favorites are!

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)