Tuesday, May 15

My take on ROSE GOLD.

It has been TOO LONG since I've posted, but the past two weeks have been so hectic! Between projects, finals, and getting all new windows in our house; there really hasn't been any time for me. My eyebrows need to be plucked, I need to give myself a pedi, and I need to dye my hair again!

I will get around to those things in the next few days, but right now I have a mani for you!

All I've been seeing is "Rose Gold"! Everywhere I look it's the new thing, and I wanted to try to incorporate it into a mani!

I could have easily gone out and just bought a rose gold polish, but what's the fun in that! I love to layer...and I think I've found a pretty good combination!

First, as always, I used a base coat--Seche Vite Crystal Clear Base Coat.

Next I used a very very thin layer of Revlon's Metallic polish in Gold Coin.


Then I took In Love (812005) from the Sally Girl Nail Color line from Sally's Beauty and did about 2-3 coats.


Finished it off with Seche Vite Top Coat, and there it is!


I know it's not dead on, I still love this color combination! I just love this glitter polish on top of anything!

Let me know what you think!? Do you have any rose gold polishes or color combinations!?

♥b

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet! Would you like to follow each others blog on GFC? XoXo

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)