Wednesday, April 4

Magnetic Force-Pink Wednesday!

This just might be my absolute favorite bright coral pink. Not only is the color beautiful, but there's so many tiny gold shimmers that make even more gorgeous. The best part though--it's only $1! I actually want to go back to the dollar store and get more colors! I was so impressed with it! It's called Magnetic Force by LA Colors.





I wanted to try my Finger Paints Flakie polish in Motley that I barely use, and I LOVE how it turned out!




The best feeling in the world is that of  knowing that you don't have to wake up early the next day because Easter Break has finally started! ♥

Hope you are all having a great Pink Wednesday/Hump Day!

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)