Sunday, April 15

SUNDAY FUNDAY!

Here are pictures from the past TWO weeks! School has never been so stressful, and there just hasn't been a whole lot of time for blogging!

Nothing much really happened either!

Two Saturdays ago we went to the Brewers game! I had never been to any sort of baseball game in my life---and I must say, I'm a new fan ;)



 We sat in row 20 right behind 1st base!



Ballpark food is SOOO EXPENSIVE! $25 for two "large" drinks, and  two "stadium length" hotdogs! RIPOFF! We had to stop at Wendy's on the way home!

Can I add how much I love this particular Wendy's clear cups!? Does your Wendy's have them...ours just has the boring paper cups!


Last Sunday was Easter...here are the niece's and nephews' baskets!


For dinner I headed into town to the boy's and we went fishing! haha Caught a Sunny!
 

As you can see nothing much happened!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)