Sunday, April 1

Sunday Funday: Maggie Moo's

Hello!

I know I haven't posted much in the past few days, but that's ok!

This week felt like it drug out! I don't know why...but for me it did!

I transformed my calculator....


And I LOVE IT! :)


Ethan declared a date night...we went to Maggie Moo's...Better Batter Cake Carnival--Cake Batter Ice Cream, Twix, cookie dough, and fudge! YUM!


We also went fishing this week...and we used stink bait! YUCK.


He was so upset that I caught a fish and he didn't! ;)


Date night we went to see 21 Jump Street. If you haven't seen this, YOU NEED TO! It's so funny!


I also wanted to include two movies that I couldn't forget to include. I could watch these forever!

The Wedding Date...


And Burlesque...


LOVE them!

Hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know if I should keep doing these!

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)