Sunday, April 22

SUNDAY Funday--Drive-in, Nail Wheels, & Chocolate!

Hey hey hey!

Here's what happened this week! Not a whole lot, but I hope you enjoy!

The other day at Sally's I saw these nail wheels, thought they would be great in helping me pick out polish!


Something about vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup and bananas!


Usually I eat the same thing for breakfast all week...this week it was a Egg and Cheese Bagel Sandwich...would have been SO much better if we had bacon to add to it!


Did I mention how it rained at the beginning of the week...I love rain!


My stack for Friday! Had to run some errands!


Last night the boy and I went to the Drive-IN! Although it rained, we still snugged up with 5 pillows and two huge comforters inside the truck!...Can't go to the movies without some kind of gummy candy and chocolate! The Hunger Games was pretty decent, although you definitely need a little background as to what was going on and why...poor Ethan was so confused! 21 Jump Street played second (main reason we went)--we love this movie! It's very funny!


I hope everyone's week as great, and I hope this week's even better!

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)