Friday, April 20

SHARE THE LOVE--BLOGS & Pinterest ♥


I have wanted to do a BIG ‘Share the Love’ kind of post…and HERE IT IS!

These ladies are just SOME of my favorites! I really enjoy reading different blogs, and I find myself reading blogs every time I have the chance!

These are blogs I’ve been following for as long as I can remember & blogs I’ve recently discovered that I LOVE!They work hard to keep their blogs up-to-date, and they truly are genuinely the sweetest!

(*These are in no particular order!)


Now onto PINNERS that I love!

I have become addicted to PINTEREST. It’s so much fun, and I can learn so much! It’s a website were you pin photos to different categories(boards), and the photo is linked to the site where it came from.

I like to think of it as virtual bookmarks. Anywhere you can access the internet and log in, you have all these sites!

Here are some of the people that I have similar tastes to, and that I find myself pinning from!


If you don’t have a Pinterest, I suggest you try it out! Follow me! Brittany’s Secret
If you have a Blog or Pinterest, PLEASE leave your links below in the comments! I would love to check out your blog and follow you on Pinterest!

IF you prefer, SEND me your link via TWITTER! I’d love if you followed me-- @BrittanysSecret (my blog twitter ) or @WittBrittany (personal twitter)!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)