Wednesday, April 18

Question Wednesday--All About Food!

Here are my answers for Question Wednesday--it's all about Food!

1.       Vegetables or Fruit?
Fruit! I LOVE fruit. Some days that’s all that I pack in my lunch—strawberries, an apple, banana, kiwi, and really cold mandarin oranges or pineapple! I like vegetables too, but mostly just potatoes and green beans (cooked, of course). It’s hard for me to pick up raw vegetables and eat them.

2.       Salt or Sugar?
There’s obviously no debate about this one. Sugar. I love sweet stuff! I’ve always been a
big candy eater, and there’s not a day that goes by that I don’t consume Mountain Dew!
I have been trying really hard to get away from drinking it though.

3.       Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner food?
Dinner. I’m not much of a breakfast eater, and my lunch food is pretty blah. I love trying new recipes whether it’s a casserole, new pasta, or just a new type of meat. Like I said before I love any kind of potato (mashed, cheesy, fries, etc.) I love any kind of steak or pork chop.

4.       If you HAD to choose only one food item to eat the rest of your life, what would it be?
Macaroni and Cheese OR  any sort of chicken wrap.  Love them both!

5.       What is one food that you HATE that most people like?
Baked beans! I remember in school everyone LOVED them! Even at home my mom makes a lot, and I just can’t stand the texture and taste! YUCK!

I want to know what your answers are! Leave them in the comments!

Happy Hump Day! ;)

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)