Tuesday, April 24

Question Wednesday--ALL About the EYES.

I like doing these little questionnaires. I think they are a great way to get to know one another. Nykki does a great job with getting the questions up on Tuesday, so we can all post on Wednesday!

This week's questions are all about the eyes! #HereWeGo!


1. What color are your eyes && if you could choose what color they were what color would that be?

My eyes are blue, and if I could choose what color I'd want them to be...I would go with green. In the summer my one eye slightly has a more green undertone to it, so yea, green! haha
2. Bold Eyeliner, Light Eyeliner, or no eyeliner?
It just depends on the look. I used to go really heavy, now I just use it mostly on the top lash-line and upper tight-line especially if I'm doing a smokey eye. Mostly everyday I skip it!
3. What is your go to eye look?
Maybelline single eyeshadow in Linen as a highlight, some sort of light color on the lid, and mascara!
4. What brand makes your favorite eyeshadows?
NYX & Urban Decay. Love them both, and they're what I have the most of!
5. What are your must have eye products?
Definitely the eyeshadows from question 4, UD Primer Potion, Loreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner(Black), Loreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liqud Eyeliner, and Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara!
Hope you enjoyed my answers! Now go answer these questions on your blog, and don't forget to put your link to Nykki's Question Wednesday Post!

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)