Wednesday, April 25

PINK PINK GOOSE--Whoops, I mean GOLD. ;)

Haven't done a Pink Wednesday post in forever! I wanted to use my new Sally Girl polish that I'd bought recently! Here's how it turned out!

I want to say that this is a DUPE for the ESSIE Luxeffects glitter polish in A Cut Above. I did buy A Cut Above for my friend for Valentine's day, so I never got the chance to try it out. This Sally Girl polish, however, looks really similar!



I also haven't worn a light pink lately because of all the bright colors that I've been wanted to throw on my nails. I used Essie Raise Awareness as my base, and then used the Sally Girl polish on top, excluding my ring finger. I used Milani Jewel FX in Gold to change things up!



Wish my nails were in better shape. Let me know what you think!

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)