Monday, April 16

NEON Yellow...far from Mellow!

I don't care where I'm going, but most likely I will have neon nails ALL summer long!

I've done neon green, pink, and orange, but this time I wanted to tackle neon yellow.

I wanted to layer something under my Sinful Colors Neon Melon polish, so I did! I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Nail polish in Mellow Yellow.

Two coats of Mellow Yellow...



Two coats of Neon Mellon...




And of course a nice coat of Seche Vite to smooth it all out and give it shine!



I love layering a regular color over a neon based nail polish. Not only does it bring out the color better, but it also helps the neon polish from chipping so fast!


Do you like neons? What are some of your favorites?

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)