Tuesday, April 24

Nail WHEELS

If you follow me on Twitter, then you probably have already seen me mention that I recently bought nail wheels. I have wanted to do this with all my polish for a LONG time. I've finally gotten around to doing it, so I thought I would show you how I did it along with a few tips!


I started out by numbering the nails on each wheel.







Then I simply went color by color and lined them up by shade and painted away! As I went along, I wrote down the names with the number it coordinated with on the nail wheel. I designated each post it to it's own wheel.


I applied two coats of each polish, and the ones that I thought needed more, I waited till the polish was dry and wrote on the back of the nail with a pencil the number of coats it took to achieve the color on the nail.

I typed up all the number and names in and Excel document.

I hope you enjoyed this post!

I have since been able to pick out polish fast and easy! These are also great to pair colors!

Have you used nail wheels!?

♥b

**I will post a SEPARATE post soon about what the colors are on each wheel! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)