Sunday, April 1

Kiss Nail Dress-REVIEW!

I have to start out by saying how excited I was to get the e-mail from Influenster (FREE subscription service that you earn badges and then they send you a box if you qualify!) saying that I had been chosen to receive the Love VoxBox! I was SO PUMPED, and even though it took what seemed like forever--I'm still really happy that I was chosen!

When I first opened my box, I got to admit that I was a little disappointed. But after trying out the products--I AM SO HAPPY with all that was in there! I'm not going to go in depth on every product in this post; however, I will go in depth this week when I post the other reviews...

Tonight I thought I better start out with my FAVORITE that came in the Love VoxBox--Kiss Nail Dress.

At first when I saw them I was like "GREEAAAAAT" based on the fact that my experiences with the Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail stickers were a crash and burn. And although they were the last product in the box that I gave a try--they are by far my favorite. I would have never thought I would try another nail sticker based on my past experiences.

This line of nail stickers comes in 18 different styles, and each package comes with 28 different sized strips. A pack retails for about $6.99. They are available at mass retailers such as WalMart, Walgreens, and CVS.



They were easy to size to my fingers--I have pretty big nail beds, so that was great!--and they peeled off the plastic super easy (they didn't rip or wrinkle).

I placed one down and peeled it back up to reposition and that wasn't a problem.

After I got them all sized and placed, I topped them off with Seche Vite and they wrinkled a little bit (as you can see in the photos), but they stayed on for 5 days and probably would have lasted longer if I wouldn't of peeled them off.





If you pick your nails a lot (like me) of course they are not gonna stay on the full 10 days that the company claims, but if you don't pick your nails or have your fingers constantly in water than I don't see why they wouldn't last for a whole week if not longer.

I really liked these nail stickers; they've completely changed my feelings on trying more!

These will definitely be a repurchase!

Did you receive the Love VoxBox!? What did you think of the Kiss Nail Dress nail stickers!?

Lemme know in the comments!

♥b

Disclaimer: These products were sent to me, and these are my honest opinions.

1 comment:

  1. I received the love voxbox as well but mine are leopard print which im not totally thrilled about.i love the design you tried though.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)