Thursday, April 26

I just finished my tube of the Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser, and I thought I NEED to do a review on this face wash!


For starters I just want to say that this is the only product that I have come across in the drugstores that has 10% Benzoyl Peroxide. TEN PERCENT! Normally you see either 0.5% or 2.0 percent, but this one has 10%!


Because it has such a high percentage, I knew that I had to try it.

I LOVE this cleanser. If you  have been following my blog, you might have remembered that I started breaking out really bad after I started using the Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer. I stopped using it, and my skin got a little better, but I was still getting horrible breakouts! That was about the time that I discovered the Continuous Control Cleanser.


Like I said earlier, I was impressed that this facial cleanser had 10% Benzoyl Peroxide. This is the ONLY kind of face wash that I have been using to clean my face while I'm in the shower. I believe that this cleanser has been the thing that's cleared up my face--granted I still get breakouts, but my skin is like it was before I had that MAJOR breakout, if not a little better.

The POSITIVES:
  1. I love the consistency. It's got the perfect amount of tackiness that holds it together when you rub it on your face.
  2. The price is really good--only $4-5.
  3. I love that it has 10% Benzoyl Peroxide. (BP works better on my skin than Salicycic Acid)
  4. I have pretty oily skin, so it didn't really dry out my skin like the package says it might.
  5. I only needed a little bit (probably two pea-size amounts)--product lasted me a little over a month.
The NEGATIVES:
  1. I didn't have any negatives! I LOVE this product, and I hope that it never gets discontinued!
 The VERDICT:

If you have bad acne or are just looking for a great cleanser, try this one out! If you have dry skin, you might want to be cautious using this product because of the higher level of benzoyl peroxide it contains.

Let me know what you think of this product? Are there any other products from the drugstore that have a higher amount than normal of benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid?

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)