Tuesday, April 17

Headband Holder--DIY

I can't believe how well my posts have all tied together this week so far. Today's post is a DIY that I saw probably about a year ago. I don't remember where I got the idea, but I do know that whoever thought of this was GENIUS!

It's a Do-It-Yourself Headband Holder!


All you need is a towel, some sort of decorative fabric, and some large binder clips!

First you just roll up your towel. You can make it however long you want.


Then lay it on top of your decorative fabric (I used a fleece blanket that I got at Wal-Mart a long time ago for a few bucks) and you wrap the towel up in it.


Use the binder clips to secure the fabric! These work great because they aren't permanent and if you want to change the length or shape, it's so easy to do.



I also like how the binder clips act as a "kick-stand" so it doesn't roll all over the place!


All you have to do now is put all of your headbands on it!

You can stand it upright or lay it on a dresser or desk.


Hope you enjoyed!

♥b

Disclaimer: I did not come up with idea myself--I'm just spreading the great idea to you! :)

1 comment:

  1. his is fabulous and I want to make it for my daughter who has heaps of headbands.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)