Monday, March 26

Simple & Classy!

I have a few career events at school this week, so I need to have more professional looking nails. If you don't already know, I'm studying to become an administrative assistant. I'm almost finished with school, and I need to be looking for an internship. If my mani's seem to bore you this week, I apologize in advance!

I know I'm going to miss wearing bright colors when I finally get a job, but I honestly don't mind wearing simple and sophisticated nails!

This is five coats of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Shell We Dance.






Do any of you have careers that require simple and sophisticated nails? If so, what are your favorites to wear? Can you do whatever you want?

Let me know! Hope everyone has a great week!

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)