Tuesday, March 27

QW--All About Me :)

 Nykki from Nykki's Mane Blog has started a new series--Question Wednesday! This week's theme is 'All About Me'.


Here are the questions!
  1. How old are you?  
    • 20
  2. Why do you blog? 
    • I blog because I get asked all the time how I did something(referring to my nails or makeup) so I wanted to make a blog so I could share with everyone! 
  3. What can we find on your blog? 
    • Anything to do with beauty--nails, makeup, and hair. Lately I've concentrated on nails. 
  4. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be? 
    • I would travel to Europe! I'd love to go on a huge shopping spree--there's so much that I see through others' blogs that I can't get in the US!
  5. What do you do for a living? 
    • I don't have a job or career yet, but I'm currently studying to be an Administrative Assistant. I graduate from college this August! I'm so excited to see what life has in store for me!
Here's my answers--I want to see yours! If you have a blog, go participate in Question Wednesday on Nykki's blog! 

Hope everyone is having a GREAT Tuesday!

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)