Thursday, March 22

Favorite Top Coat-Seche Vite

Yesterday I couldn't resist going to Sally's during my break. I remembered that I was going to be in need of a new Seche Vite top coat (my absolute favorite) soon, so I figured I pick one up while I had time. I believe that's were it's the least expensive as well! They have a buy a top coat get a base coat free sale going on--it's not like I needed another base coat, but how can you pass that up! I'm not for sure, but I think that offer is good until March 31st (along with many other great deals).

Also saw a polish from the Hunger Games collection from China Glaze that I couldn't pass up--Luxe & Lush--which represents District 1. I, for one, am not into the Hunger Games buzz going on, but the colors in the collection look really pretty. If I go back soon, I want to take another look at the others in the collection.

Other than that I realized that I've never had a neon orange polish which sounds crazy to me because I own so many neon orange t-shirts! Can't wait to work with this one--going to paint my nails with it as my photos for this post are uploading!





Do you have any of these colors!? What are your favorite top/base coat(s)?

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)