Friday, March 23

Babe, You're a Knockout! ;)

If you have been following me for a while, you know that when I get a new polish I have to try it out right away!

Wednesday I bought two new China Glaze polishes---check out my previous post--so yesterday I had to paint my nails!

I love the way this turned out! I've never owned a neon orange(Knockout Orange) before and I'm so happy with this one! There is another neon orange by Orly that I might pick up and compare with this one. If you have a neon orange polish from Orly let me know what you think of it!

I layered the new flakie polish (Luxe & Lush) overtop--IT TURNED OUT BEAUTIFUL! I love this look! I can't wait to pair this on top of a bright yellow! It's gorgeous, although, I had a hard time with getting the flakes to spread evenly. Does anyone else have that problem!?







Hope you enjoy this look!

Today is the boy & my TWO-year-togetherness-anniversary? haha I don't know what you call it--I didn't even realize that today was our anniversary (Gosh, I feel so weird calling it that). Anyways...I forgot what I was even getting at...Oh! We are going to Milwaukee and spending the day there at the zoo and the mall!

Have any of you been there!? I'm so excited, especially for the car ride--I LOVE ROADTRIPS!

Hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!

♥b

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love any shade of orange for my nails and this is soo bright, I love it!! It looks really nice with the glittery layer too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love any shade of orange for my nails and this is soo bright, I love it!! It looks really nice with the glittery layer too! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)