Saturday, March 17

Accidental Ombre--China Glaze TECHNO

I didn't realize until I was going though all of my pictures and choosing the ones I wanted to upload that I sort of created an ombre effect on my nails!

I purchased Techno from China Glaze last night, and I couldn't wait to wake up and swatch it and play around with it. I absolutely love this polish! I will have to go back and buy a back up or two because I know that I will go through this polish just as fast as I went through my Queen Beauty by Sinful Colors.

I wanted to swatch it over different colored bases to see which one would look the best, but I seriously cannot choose which one I like the best!

Bases used from Left to Right:
Sinful Colors- Black on Black (Pointer finger)
Wet n' Wild Fast Dry- Silvivor (Naughty finger ;)
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear-White On (Ring finger)
No base (Pinky)

I used three coats on top of the base colors except for my pinky I used four coats.









I must say that with all of the coats I used, (along with the topcoat) my nails don't feel heavy like some polishes you layer. Seche Vite really smoothed out the bumps and made it really shiny!

Beware of my overuse of this color. If you don't have this polish, you definitely should check it out! ;)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend--I'm going outside because it's too gorgeous out to be inside all day! Who would have thought it would be 75 degrees in MARCH!

Oh and Happy St. Patrick's Day! ;)

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)