Saturday, February 25

What's really in your foundation bottles?

Looks can be deceiving...is this really Revlon's PhotoReady Foundation?


HELL NO! I hate Revlon PhotoReady! So much so that I switched my Revlon ColorStay and PhotoReady foundations! That's right! You hear everyone complaining, wishing that their ColorStay foundation came with a pump, but it's not gonna happen!

I love that my foundation now has a pump. It was so easy!

All I did was pop the top off of my PhotoReady, drained it into an empty ColorStay bottle, and then cleaned what was leftover in my PhotoReady bottle! I even cleaned the pump by filling the bottle with water and pumping the water through the pump.



I definitely suggest doing this--amazing how much product I can save and how much less messier it is!

Hope you enjoy!

Don't forget to follow me on Pinterest! I'd love to pin with you!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!

♥b

PS--We FINALLY got more snow! I had to take a picture to pretty much capture what is left of this winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)