Thursday, February 23

Seven Deadly Sins: Beauty Edition

Hey guys! This is a tag that's been going around on YouTube, so I thought I would bring it to the blogging world! This tag for me is one of the most interesting. I hope you enjoy!

 1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?

I could have easily included an NYC lipstick that I found for under a buck for my most inexpensive product, but I figured that I would show you things that I love instead. My most inexpensive would be my ELF  Natural Looking Lush Lashes. These are only $1 and they are great! I can get 5-6 uses out of one pair!
I also had to include my ELF Professional Eye Shadow Brush...I love these as well. So much, in fact, I own 5 so that I never have to worry about cleaning them mid-week!


For my most expensive products, my Naked palettes. The original Naked is $48 and the Naked 2 is $50.


2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?

I have a love/hate relationship with lip gloss and lipstick. I own quite a bit, they are so pretty, but I hate how messy they are. I usually only wear lip gloss to school, and even then the chances are slim. If you have a husband or boyfriend you will understand also! ;D


The product that has been the hardest to get is the Naked 2. I know I didn't buy it--it was a birthday gift from my parents--but it was still my responsibility to order it.
If you tried getting the Naked 2 right when it came out, you know that it sold out not even in an hour of releasing. I finally got it about two weeks after checking the site everyday!

 
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?

My most delicious beauty products would be pretty much anything from Victoria's Secret. Right now I get the most compliments when I wear Love To Dream ultra Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream layered with Sexy Little Things Noir Scented Body Mist on top! Love this combination, as well as layering each with other products. Can't go wrong with them on their own either. 



4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?

I never use moisturizer or primer. I know I probably should, but my face is already so oily.

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self-confidence?

Absolutely my Revlon Colorstay. I can't just say foundation in general because Revlon Colorstay is the only foundation that I can say I absolutely cannot live without. No other foundation gives me as good of coverage as Revlon Colorstay. I have really bad skin, so this absolutely, hands-down is my confidence booster!


6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

They have to have a unique smile, great dental hygiene, and facial hair! Haha you might think the whole facial hair is creepy, but every guy that I've ever found attractive has facial hair!

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?

As far as beauty products--I honestly love getting perfume. Even if I don't like it all that much right away, I can grow into it or layer it. I love layering scents and making my own unique fragrances.
 If I want a certain makeup item I will ask for it, but I love gift cards so I can choose.

That's it! 
I am tagging all of you reading! If you have a blog I encourage you to do it! If you don’t please leave your answers in the comments!

I would love to tag these lovely ladies! I love reading their blogs and would love to know their responses!

If you haven’t already, you definitely need to check these lovely ladies out!





I hope everyone is having a great week!

b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)